As a leading supplier in etching services to the aerospace industry, we see a strong commitment by ourselves to environmental improvement as a central objective to sustainable, compliant and profitable business.
Being a business using a wide variety of substances, we see our own commitment to the management of environmental issues as central to our activities.
To this end it is our policy to:
- Comply with environmental legislation relevant to our business.
- Comply with the environmental policy and protocols of our parent companies.
- Seek to use processes, practices and materials that avoid, reduce or control pollution at source. Recycling, reuse or recovery routes will be considered before disposal.
- Set and review environmental objectives relevant to the significant impacts and to achieve continual improvement in our environmental performance.
- Set objectives to prevent pollution.
- The objectives of the operational permit will be adhered to paying particular attention to environmental noise, accident prevention, and water minimisation.
- Minimise the energy consumption by applying heat exchange and recovery mechanisms where suitable.
In this way we will achieve our objectives of compliance with legislation and the continual improvement in the environmental performance of our business.